We have found that it is common for an organization to have more that one customer profile. Your website visitors may be part of different industries, or a mix of direct and pass through consumers of your products or services. If this is the case for your company, then we can work with you to identify your website visitor types and help you communicate effectively with all of them. This process will also identify what other organizations are vying for search results placement in each of your market segments. With this knowledge we create an SEO strategy so that you effectively compete with them.
In most cases this can be done with your existing website by writing content for each target audience and adjusting your menu structure so that each customer segment finds content targeted to their needs. In some cases, you may need to have separate websites targeted to each audience. The diversity of your website visitor communities will determine which is the best strategy.
- Identify target audiences
- Identify target audience content needs
- Identify target audience search vocabulary
- Identify market segment competitors
- Develop SEO/Content strategy
- Add and adjust content targeted to market segment
- Add and adjust menu structure